UIC Safe Zone Registration 2013-14
1. First and Last Name
2. E-Mail (Please enter an active e-mail address. This will be used for any changes, location update, or to e-mail you a reminder before the workshop/s.)
3. Please let us know your affiliation. Please choose all that apply.
Community Member (Non-UIC)
Faculty/Staff from Another College/University
4. Please let us know your department name, student organization, or name of the community organization you're representing.
5. Safe Zone Workshops Dates & Times
Please check any of the workshops listed below that you want to register for. You can register for multiple workshops. We will e-mail participants the location as soon as it becomes available.
SAFE ZONE 101; Prerequisite: None; Tuesday, October 29, 2013 (East Side), 9AM-12PM, Location: 319 Stevenson Hall (SH), 701 S. Morgan St.
SAFE ZONE 102: Trans 101; Prerequisite: SAFE ZONE 101; Wednesday, November 20, 2013 (East Side), 2-5PM, Location: TBD
6. Please rate your knowledge on being an ally to the diverse lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer communities.
0- Don't Know
1- Not Knowledgeable
2- Somewhat Knowledgeable
5- Very Knowledgeable
7. Please let us know if you need any specific accommodations or anything that you think the trainer needs to know to make the training enjoyable and effective for you.
Thank you so much for your registration. If you have any questions, please contact the Gender & Sexuality Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-413-8619.
Do Not Fill This Out